Learning becomes an adventure
June 20 – July 17, 2021
Brehm Preparatory School is excited to announce that we will be continuing to offer online services for students this summer! Our team has themed this year’s Summer Program as Wonders of the World. We have shifted gears from our normal in-person adventure-based program and developed a very dynamic and engaging online summer program. We will continue our focus on academic and experiential learning mixed with electives based on student interest to maintain our holistic approach of services.
We will be extending the timeline of our program by two weeks, so instead of the normal 4-week program, we will offer a 6-week program broken into 2-week sessions. Yes, you read that correctly, 2-week sessions. More good news, you can sign your student up for one session, two, or three. You do not have to sign up for all six weeks.
We are offering financial aid for the summer program. We encourage families who have experienced financial hardship, along with families who receive district funding or academic year tuition assistance to apply.
An Amazing Faculty & Staff
Brehm’s summer faculty are skilled educators, practiced in the art of engaging students in academic and experiential learning endeavors that inspire new levels of individual effort and personal growth. Specialized staff includes ASHA-certified, speech-language pathologists.
Accepting applications for summer 2020. To apply, please complete our online application today or call Brian Taylor, M.Ed. at (618) 457-0371.
Academic curriculum targets skills in an experiential learning environment. Students rotate through remedial math, reading comprehension, writing, social pragmatics, and elective courses which vary to complement each year’s theme and accommodate individual student needs. Examples include arts, computer animation videography, yoga, and more!
Our holistic summer program is focused on improving interpersonal, collaborative, executive functioning, healthy living, and life skills. ASHA-certified, speech-language pathologists provide direct therapy and help students develop the skills that lead to more positive, productive, and satisfying interactions with their peers.
June 22 – July 3
North and South America
July 6 – July 17
Europe and Australia/Oceania
July 20 – July 31
Africa and Asia
Monday – Friday
10:00 am – 3:30 pm
Tuition for this summer’s online program will be $3,000 per two-week session.
Summer Pre-Admission Process
- Complete our online Pre-Admission Questionnaire.
- Send us your child’s current (within three years) neuropsychological evaluation along with supporting documents such as an Individualized Education Program (IEP) or 504 Plan (if applicable), via email, fax mail.
- Let’s talk! After reviewing your completed Pre-Admissions Questionnaire, we’ll contact you to set up a call with a member of our Admissions team. If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to contact us.
Summer Application Process
- Our Admissions team will send a link to our online Application Form.
- Submit the application along with a $75 nonrefundable application fee.
- Summer applicants have a choice between an on-campus visit and interview similar to our regular school applicants (Recommended for families considering fall enrollment), or a Video interview.
* International Students: Additional admission steps are required for international students. Please contact our Admissions office for more information.