Learning becomes an adventure
June 20 – July 17, 2021
Our team has themed this year’s Summer Program as Little Egypt.
We are offering financial aid for the summer program. We encourage families who have experienced financial hardship, along with families who receive district funding or academic year tuition assistance to apply.
An Amazing Faculty & Staff
Brehm’s summer faculty are skilled educators, practiced in the art of engaging students in academic and experiential learning endeavors that inspire new levels of individual effort and personal growth. Specialized staff includes ASHA-certified, speech-language pathologists.
Accepting applications for summer 2021. To apply, please complete our online application today or call Kathy Dillard at (618) 457-0371.
Adventure and recreational activities enable students to have fun, develop balance in their social lives, grow culturally and emotionally, and gain self-esteem as they learn to plan and set goals and increase their awareness of leisure resources that help develop the whole person.
Academic curriculum targets skills in an experiential learning environment. Students rotate through remedial math, reading comprehension, writing, social pragmatics, and elective courses which vary to complement each year’s theme and accommodate individual student needs. Examples include arts, computer animation videography, yoga, and more!
Our holistic summer program is focused on improving interpersonal, collaborative, executive functioning, healthy living, and life skills. ASHA-certified, speech-language pathologists provide direct therapy and help students develop the skills that lead to more positive, productive, and satisfying interactions with their peers.
Summer Pre-Admission Process
- Complete our online Pre-Admission Questionnaire.
- Send us your child’s current (within three years) neuropsychological evaluation along with supporting documents such as an Individualized Education Program (IEP) or 504 Plan (if applicable), via email, fax mail.
- Let’s talk! After reviewing your completed Pre-Admissions Questionnaire, we’ll contact you to set up a call with a member of our Admissions team. If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to contact us.
Summer Application Process
- Our Admissions team will send a link to our online Application Form.
- Submit the application along with a $75 nonrefundable application fee.
- Summer applicants have a choice between an on-campus visit and interview similar to our regular school applicants (Recommended for families considering fall enrollment), or a Video interview.
* International Students: Additional admission steps are required for international students. Please contact our Admissions office for more information.