Learning becomes an adventure
June 18 – July 22, 2023
A unique combination of adventure, academics, and fun!
Brehm’s Summer Program is a holistic, four-week overnight and day program for students ages 8-18 with learning differences.
- Session 1 – June 18 – July 8, 2023
- Session 2 – July 9 – July 22, 2023
Located in the beautiful and natural learning environment of southern Illinois, area trips and activities inspire camaraderie and self-confidence as students engage in learning experiences that capture their imaginations and make learning fun. These immersive and transformative experiences allow students to break out of their usual routines, gain fresh perspectives, and make new friends.
Are you looking for experiential learning and specialized programs? Orton-Gillingham, speech-language therapy, and college preparation are integrated to advance students’ academic, social, and emotional skills. They will learn to better understand themselves, their peers, and the world around them.
Call Brehm Admissions for details at (618) 457-0371 or email email@example.com today! We are offering financial aid for the summer program. We encourage families who have experienced financial hardship, received district funding, or academic year tuition assistance to apply.
An Amazing Faculty & Staff
Brehm’s summer faculty are skilled educators practiced in the art of engaging students in academic and experiential learning endeavors that inspire new levels of individual effort and personal growth. Specialized staff includes ASHA-certified speech-language pathologists.
We are accepting applications for summer 2023. To apply, please complete our online application today or call Stephanie Wilson at (618) 457-0371.
Day StudentOne Session
Day StudentTwo Sessions
Boarding StudentOne Session
Boarding StudentTwo Sessions
Adventure and recreational activities enable students to have fun, develop balance in their social lives, grow culturally and emotionally, and gain self-esteem as they learn to plan and set goals and increase their awareness of leisure resources that help develop the whole person.
Academic curriculum targets skills in an experiential learning environment. Students rotate through remedial math, reading comprehension, writing, social pragmatics, and elective courses which vary to complement each year’s theme and accommodate individual student needs. Examples include arts, computer animation, videography, yoga, and more!
Our holistic summer program is focused on improving interpersonal, collaborative, executive functioning, healthy living, and life skills. ASHA-certified speech-language pathologists provide direct therapy and help students develop the skills that lead to more positive, productive, and satisfying interactions with their peers.
Summer Pre-Admission Process
- Complete our online Pre-Admission Questionnaire.
- Send us your child’s current (within three years) neuropsychological evaluation along with supporting documents such as an Individualized Education Program (IEP) or 504 Plan (if applicable) via email or fax mail.
- Let’s talk! After reviewing your completed Pre-Admissions Questionnaire, we’ll contact you to set up a call with a member of our Admissions team. If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to contact us.
Summer Application Process
- Our Admissions team will send a link to our online Application Form.
- Submit the application along with a $75 nonrefundable application fee.
- Summer applicants have a choice between an on-campus visit and interview similar to our regular school applicants (Recommended for families considering fall enrollment), or a Video interview.
* International Students: Additional admission steps are required for international students. Please contact our Admissions office for more information.